Sydney, 19/11/2008 @ 12:14 am
Sitting in my bed, listening to your voice... it makes it harder for me to leave you. Although i have yet to leave, the feeling of coming back home is strong, but since u insist i make the most out of my holiday, I will do just that... for you. I do hope that you know, if I can I would not leave and if I can I will rather be in your warm embrace right now =( I am sorry that i have been a cry baby for these past 2 days, it's just that i really hated being parted from you. I do hope you take care of yourself, eat well, don't take late shower and please clean your room (no more sting bug attack :P).
remember to do the lists of things i asked of you ok? If anything happened dont hesitate to call me anytime, anyday ok? even though i will be miles away from you, know that my heart will never leave yours... All the hugs and kisses in the world for you... I shall see you in 11 hrs and 30 minutes =0
sleep tite my love, don't let the bed bugs bite (literally!!) =)
Loving you as always,
your hunni
-me-
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
love you too hunni :)
Post a Comment