I arrived at Jakarta yesterday safe and sound... Everything went smoothly except the fact that i am already missing you like crazy by the time i landed. We had late dinner with dad well a feast more like it at around 9 (Jakarta time) the only thing i can think about is how much you will love the food and the restaurant. I came back and have an early night sleeping by 10.30... you know i can not sleep without a blanket or any cover of some sort... since i can not find any blanket i uses towel instead (creativity) =) well you know what it worked and i slept soundly until 4.30 am. At around 4.30 am i stay awake by myself thinking about you, what are you doing, are you missing me like i do etc etc. I was so glad when you called me this morning, so happy you probably can tell from my voice. your voice is like a breeze of peaceful air that calms me down during a massive turmoil in my soul at this point of time. I am so grateful for you. I hope you know that.
I have to go now my dad wants to use the net.
Loving you ,
as always....
your wife,
-me-
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment